Find Us

Blaris Industrial Estate, Altona Road, Lisburn, BT27 5QB

Contact Us

Email us:

Technical Support

Call us on:
(+44) 028 92 444 718


1B Quality Machine Detergent

A high performance automatic dishwashing detergent formulated to provide excellent soil removal in medium to hard water.
  • A heavy-duty liquid machine detergent suitable for use in both single and multi-tank dishwashing machines.
  • Optimal blend of caustic alkalis and scale controlling agents that will provide excellent soil removal of fats and dried-on food.
  • Can be automatically dosed and controlled by conductivity, ensuring consistent delivery of the product and reproducible cleaning results.
  • The powerful scale control agents prevent scaling in medium/hard water conditions.
  • Effectively cuts through grease and dried-on food.
  • 2x5L
  • 1x20L

Manufactured to ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 Standards.

Technical Advice

  • For automatic dosing only.
  • 1.0 – 4.0ml/litre hot water at 60-65°C

Appearance: Clear Yellow Liquid

pH: >13.0

Relative Density: 1.15

Odour: Characteristic

Solubility: Fully miscible in water

Materials Compatibility
Non-corrosive toward mild and stainless steel, polyethene, polypropylene and crockery. Corrosive, both at user concentration or undiluted on aluminium, zinc, tin, copper and their common alloys.

For more information, please look at the problem/solution table on the technical information street.

Safety Specification

Skin Corr. 1A: H314 – Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.

P280 – Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.

P261 – Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.

P280 – Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.

Inhalation: Inhalation of vapour may cause shortness of breath. Move the exposed person to fresh air. Seek medical attention.

Eye contact: Causes burns. Causes severe inflammation and may damage the cornea. Wash with water. Seek medical attention.

Skin contact: Causes burns. Wash off immediately with plenty of soap and water. Remove contaminated clothing. Seek medical attention if irritation or symptoms persist.

Ingestion: Ingestion causes burns to the respiratory tract. DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.