Find Us

Blaris Industrial Estate, Altona Road, Lisburn, BT27 5QB

Contact Us

Email us:

Technical Support

Call us on:
(+44) 028 92 444 718


Bio Freshener

A low toxicity dual-purpose cleaner that will clean and sanitise all hard surfaces such as floors, paintwork, working surfaces, stainless steel etc. in one operation. Pleasantly perfumed and is ideal for care homes and nursing homes.
  • An excellent general-purpose sanitiser based on natural organic biocide and plants extracts.
  • Enables cleaning and sanitising to be carried out simultaneously.
  • Effective in all water conditions.
  • Suitable for use in care homes and hospitals.
  • Will clean such soils as finger marks, grease, grime and soiling from any hard surface including plastics, laminates, glass and stainless steel.
  • Suitable for washrooms and changing facilities and in any application where a more powerful detergent sanitiser is required.
  • Efficiently hinders limescale build-up.
  • Suitable for use in high-risk infection areas e.g. public washrooms, healthcare environments.
  • Tested, according to the most recent European Standards (EN-Norms) and proven to be an outstanding disinfectant with bactericidal and virucidal properties.
  • 6x750ml

Manufactured to ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 Standards.

Technical Advice

General cleaning and disinfection to EN1276.

  1. Use neat.
  2. For heavily soiled areas, pre-clean surfaces.
  3. Apply via trigger spray, cloth or brush.
  4. Leave for at least 30 seconds and wipe with a clean cloth.

Appearance: Pale brown liquid (may vary as natural product)

pH: <5.0

Relative Density: 1.01

Odour: Peach

Solubility: Fully miscible in water

Under recommended conditions of use suitable for use on most materials commonly encountered. Do not use on marble or other acid-sensitive materials.

Safety Specification

Skin Irrit. 2: H315; Eye Dam. 1: H318

Inhalation: Move the exposed person to fresh air. Seek medical attention.

Eye Contact: Causes serious eye damage. Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contactlenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.

Skin Contact: Irritating to skin. Wash off immediately with plenty of soap and water. Remove contaminated clothing. Seek medical attention if irritation or symptoms persist.

Ingestion: Ingestion may cause nausea and vomiting. Seek medical attention if irritation or symptoms persist.DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING.

  • See visual information warning signs on the bottle.
  • Full guidance on the handling and safe use of the product can be obtained from the Safety Data Sheet. Store in original container.
  • Avoid extremes of temperature.