Find Us

Blaris Industrial Estate, Altona Road, Lisburn, BT27 5QB

Contact Us

Email us:

Technical Support

Call us on:
(+44) 028 92 444 718


4V Viscous Bleach

A thickened stabilised sodium hypochlorite solution for disinfecting, deodorising and whitening/bleaching of toilets, sinks and drains.
  • Viscous Bleach contains free available chlorine therefore it is a powerful disinfectant being effective over a broad microbiological spectrum of activity.
  • The product as used has a fast reaction time, killing germs instantly.
  • Kills germs in toilets, urinals, lavatories, sinks, drains etc.
  • Whitens kitchen cloths, tea towels.
  • Viscous product clings to vertical surfaces, extending contact time.
  • 6x750ML
  • 2x5L

Manufactured to ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 Standards.

Technical Advice

General Cleaning

  • Dilute 1:50 to disinfect soiled surfaces/articles.
  • Dilute 1:250 to disinfect clean food contact areas.

Manual Dosing

  • For bleaching, fabrics dilute 1:100 and soak articles for 45 min – 1 hour. Do not use on woollens, silk, coloureds, leather or special fabrics.

Appearance: Clear pale yellow liquid

pH: > 11.5

Relative Density: 1.07

Odour: Chlorine

Solubility: Fully miscible in water

Generally accepted chlorine levels to be achieved for common disinfecting tasks that can be seen on the table on the technical information sheet.

Safety Specification

EUH206: Warning! Do not use it together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).

H290 – May be corrosive to metals.

Skin Corr. 1B: H314 – Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.

Eye Dam. 1: H318 -Causes serious eye damage.

Aquatic Acute 1: H400 – Very toxic to aquatic life.

Aquatic Chronic 2: H411 – Toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.

Inhalation: Inhalation of vapour may cause shortness of breath. Move the exposed person to fresh air. Seek medical attention.

Eye Contact: Causes burns. Causes severe inflammation and may damage the cornea. Wash with water. Seek medical attention.

Skin Contact: Causes burns. Wash off immediately with plenty of soap and water. Remove contaminated clothing. Seek medical attention if irritation or symptoms persist.

Ingestion: Ingestion causes burns to the respiratory tract. DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.

  • See visual information warning signs on the bottle.
  • Full guidance on the handling and safe use of the product can be obtained from the Safety Data Sheet. Store in original container.
  • Avoid extremes of temperature.